Question
Posted by: ally | 2011/08/10

anal sex

my boyfried had anal sex with me monday morning. dont know if i am comfortable with it.after we had sex i felt so empty. he normaly do it but not for long but this time we only had anal sex.

i feel cheap. we are together for 2 mnths now.

A large number of women do not like or will not even consider anal sex. Some do not like it due to their belief system that does not accept anal sex with a women, some because they do not consider it hygienic and others because it is uncomfortable and painful. From a sexual stimulating point of view it actually does not 'do it' for a women. A women can not atomically experience the same sexual satisfaction as a man without other stimulation. Remember it is ALWAYS your choice of what you will allow and you have the right the express your sexual needs - even if it differ from his. Discuss this with him and try and find a way that suit both of you. Deidre - SASHA

10
Posted by: ENTEEY | 2011/08/15

In my whole 26 years of living, i''ve only done it once. I never wanna think about the feeling. I swore never to do it again. This was about 5yrs ago and it has never happened again because i told myself i will never allow it. Maybe your man has fantasies of bein wit a man but can''t and just wanna satisfy the feeling.
Just be honest with him. He''s got to understand

Reply to ENTEEY
Posted by: XXX | 2011/08/10

Any sexual act must have the consent of both parties.If you are uncomfortable with anal sex then don''t allow it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: me2 | 2011/08/10

hi, i am 24 and female, i told my bf that we should try more adventurous things, and i suggested to him lets try anal, i saw it on a porno and it looked erotic, so i also wanted to try it, but on saturday evening after i took a bath and got all ready for him, it actually hurted alot, i felt like shitting the whole time, and told him to go slower, he did,i actually told him to stop and take it out as i feel uncomfortable, he said no, just a little longer and then he ejaculated in my arse....i felt him getting softer, so i told him to takeit out slowly as i was scared if he takes it out i might shit on him or something, lol, but he took it out and nothing happened, i felt relieved for a second, then he asked me to please clean his dick as there was some fesus on it,i did, and felt embarrassed, he said no , i must not feel that way, and he was joking about it, i just felt like crying but he eased me and said no man, its between us i dont have to worry, or feel bad or anything, still i told him , we will rather not go that route again, he said no, we can still do it, it is not a big problem, he likes the experience, we together for 3 years, so i gues...we might try it again...just depends on the trust between the two of you...how you explore things together....

Reply to me2
Posted by: Googler | 2011/08/10

Yes Ally I can just imagine how you must feel. I am so sorry for you. If you feel unconmfortable with it, DO NOT ALLOW IT. In any case, if you continue to do this your mussles will relax and soon you will wear adult nappies as you will not be abe to control yourself. Men that expect women to do this are all pigs so do not feel bad.

Reply to Googler
Posted by: ally | 2011/08/10

i am a female.i just feel uneasy about the whole thing.i feel he is maybe thinking bad about me for allowing this.

Reply to ally
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/08/10

Well your boyfriend probably feels on top of the world. Just give some more anal, you''ll get used to it. I mean, what''s the big deal anyway?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: mark | 2011/08/10

Sorri to ask this,,,, are u male or female???

Reply to mark
Posted by: ally | 2011/08/10

i am 42.i feel used. this is my first time for this. i feel empty and cheap after this experience.

Reply to ally
Posted by: mark | 2011/08/10

When u say that u feel cheap pleas define wat u feeling and how old are u..

Reply to mark
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/08/10

Reply to sexologist