Question
Posted by: ME | 2011-07-26

ANAL SEX

My parner and I tried anal sex and I really enjoyed it. The only problem was that it was very embarrasing for me because there was a quite a bit of stool, which made it messy. The following day I tried to clear it out with an enema but that night there were stains again without him even penetrating (I did not feel anything coming out) Could this have been from g-spot stimulation? What can I do to prevent this in future.

It is possible for women to ejaculate but this is usually clear in colour. It is possible that this is still feacal material which you just did not feel. Perhaps you just need to put down a towel so as not to be uncomfortable with the messiness...

6
Posted by: cnae | 2011-08-03

can''t wait to try it but i''m so scared...how was the 1st time girl?

Reply to cnae
Posted by: Mpho | 2011-07-27

The only thing you can do to prevent that is to do it the right way (that is using the right hole). sies man..

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: sandra | 2011-07-27

Hi there i just want to let u know if u do have anal, dont do it all the time... u give it a break...then go again..what happens is ur backside will stay open and u will have major problems. Hope u not offended as this was send as a friendly note

Take care

Reply to sandra
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-07-27

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Gugu | 2011-07-26

Joe is however 100% correct. You WILL end up having to wear nappies soon.<br>If that is worth it for you, by all means, continue.

But do think if he will still stay with you and if you will still be able to " keep him"  if you go to bed with a nappy on?

Reply to Gugu
Posted by: Joe | 2011-07-26

Well done.... now you'll need to include pampers and huggies in your monthly shopping.

Reply to Joe