Question
Posted by: Mike | 2011/05/06

Anal Sex

I had anal sex occasionally with a previous partner - she did it to " please" me, and I am sure there was no pleasure in it for her. However, I read comments in these forums that indicate some females actually claim to orgasm during anal sex. Would like to know the explanation for this...

Simultaneous manual stimulation of the vagina and clitoris while penetrating the anus, can lead to an orgasm. And if a person said he/she had an orgasm in one way or the other - who are we to argue...? Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: CP | 2011/05/10

Oh yeah, definitely... I have personally experienced this once or twice...

Reply to CP
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/05/06

Reply to sexologist