Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/17

anal sex

Any advise on how to bring up the topic of anal sex with your partner? I've always like to explore, but not sure how he would feel about it...or without talking about, anything i could do whilst have sex, as to give him an indication this is what i would like it to lead to??

People tend to react different to sexual exploration, but most of the times they might be open to it if they feel comfortable in the relationship. It might be worth it to test the waters with him before the moment of intimacy, as to avoid an uncomfortable moment that could impact negatively on your future love making. However, you are in the relationship and you would most probably know best when and how to address the desire with you partner.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that you could discuss your concerns with.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

10
Posted by: angel | 2010/11/22

Hi i''m 18 years old and me and my bf wants to explore new things. anal sex sounds good but are scared what if it hurts. both of us havnt have sex bfore. now my question is will he loses his virgnity and maybe bleeds?

Reply to angel

Samantha, after 15 years I felt comfortable in my body and only then wanted to explore. I felt more sexier as I felt I did not have to look like a model etc. I then wanted to please myself. Go out, have some drinks, go back or go to a hotel, and plan a fun evening wiht your partner. Whether you in the room or home alone, in the lounge, while talking to him, mention you want him to try something. However, make sure both of you especially you are clean beforehand. He will be so excited. Tell him how it will excite you and just talk dirty to him while doing. Maybe even put on a porn DVD to excite and trust me, the first time I did with my husband, he didnt last 2 mins and I had to wait 30 mins to try again.

Posted by: Jet | 2010/11/18

Sis man !!!!! What about the smell and the pooooo

Reply to Jet
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/17

Thanks XXX

Reply to Samantha
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/17

DO NOT email anyone offline unless you know them !

With regard to your question,simply mention to him that you would like to explore other possibilities in your love making.Most men will grab the chance to try anal sex out.
Just use lots of lube and go very slowly.Make sure that all parties are clean as well.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/11/17

Mail me Bucci lets chat

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Bucci | 2010/11/17

is it safe to have anal sex when you have piles? hubby wants to but I have piles and dont think its wise

Reply to Bucci
Posted by: Bucci | 2010/11/17

can too much anal sex cause any damage

Reply to Bucci
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/11/17

Mail me i can assist you - hornyguy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Horny Guy