Question
Posted by: Fatima bibi | 2010/08/16

anal sex

My hubby likes anal sex, but i donot. My friend says If I hit him in his testicals, he will loose interest and errection. Is it true ?

He might also be very upset and sore...isn't there another way, like telling him that you really don't like anal sex and don't want to do it?!? certainly hitting him in his testicles is likely to have a profound impact, but essentially it is a deliberate act causing pain. Perhaps this is how you feel about anal sex, and if it is then you need to tell him this in these terms. Anal sex is not for everyone and you don't have to feel that you are less of a person for not wanting it.

Claire - SASHA

9
Posted by: Susan | 2010/08/19

Izolde, I''ve read previous posts from you, and you are really the most old fashioned person I''ve ever seen! You probably only have sex to conceive too, right? I love anal and so does my hubby, lots of lube and taking it slow is awesome! A loose anus and wearing pads, oh my gosh, do you still believe in the toothfairy too?

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Annemarietjie | 2010/08/18

You ate probably so worn out that he need to do you anally to orgasm. Eet hom inni chutney of galdnie!

Reply to Annemarietjie
Posted by: jj | 2010/08/17

Ouch...

Reply to jj
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/17

I think hitting someone in the testicles is a rather violent way to get your point across. First I want to tell you that there is nothing wrong with your husband for liking or wanting anal sex. It is normal and can be very erotic and pleasurable if you do it right. It can bring more intimacy into your relationship.

If you absolutely feel that this is not something you want to do, let your husband know - either by telling him or writing him a letter. Your marital sex life should be based on mutual respect and that means he should respect your wishes too.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/17

Fatima tell your husband you dont like anal sex period. Otherwise you will suffer.

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/17

then what''s the nukky for - your anus is going to be loose in a long dry and you''d need to wear a pad for the rest of your life! imagine being unable to control your stools.... yak!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/17

Are you for real ! Surely you can find a better way than hitting him in his privates.Simply tell him you don''t enjoy it

Reply to XXX
Posted by: steve | 2010/08/16

Great question !

Reply to steve
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist