Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/06/22

anal sex

My boyfriend and I experiment a lot, and we have been talking about having anal sex. I want to know the con''s. Is it dangerous? What makes it easier? Is it generally a bad idea? I am eager to try, but would like to know if there''s something i need to know before the time.

you need to use alot of lubrication and your partner always needs to wear a condom. never enter the anus and than the vagina with the penis - in doing so, bacteria from the anus will be transferred to the vagina. thus, always, use a new condom for different penetrations.

7
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist

My lady was initially reluctant to try it, but once she got used to it she loved it. I think a lot of it is just psychological and fear that it will hurt, but if it''s done properly it won''t hurt at all.

Posted by: Bozo | 2010/06/23

Ag nee man leave the backdoor chocolate starfish alone.You have a lovely moist well lubed vagina, use it.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Rear entry | 2010/06/23

Keep clean l An enema before is a good idea.
Relax. Allow him to enter one well lubed finger gently and then two
When you are stretched allow him to enter, well lubed gently
Go slow, no ramming
No hole jumping, finish in one end clean up well before changing.
Enjoy it, its really great.

Reply to Rear entry
Posted by: Rear entry | 2010/06/23

Go slow, no ramming
Enjoy it, its really great.

Reply to Rear entry
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/23

Use the " search by keyword"  function at the top-this will be helpful.
Use lots of lube,make sure you are both very clean and go very slowly.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Bo | 2010/06/23

Go ahead try it. But take it easy.

Reply to Bo