Question
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/16

anal sex

is anal sex normal or may i have many problems if i try it? my boyfriend likes it but i am afraid to try.

it is absolutely normal. however, you need to make use of a number of precautions: 1) use lubricant, 2) the penis needs to be washed / condom changed if he moves from penetrating you in the anus to the vagina (this will prevent anal bacteria from entering your vagina)

6
Posted by: Susan | 2010/04/19

Ntando and Maryanne you are such prudes! I love anal, because its naughty and its nice! If you don''t give your husband what he wants, he will go and find it somewhere else!

Reply to Susan
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Ntando | 2010/04/16

Be warned it''s painful i don''t even want to do it anymore,i did it once..but maybe u''ll enjoy it.

Reply to Ntando
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/16

thank you so much

Reply to martina
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/16

Use lots of lubrication and ask your man to take it very slowly.He must also not force it on you,both parties must be satisfied to experiment.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/16

All i can tell you is that it is damn painful. The first time I did it I couldnt sit for 4 days. Or maybe it depends on the size of your man''s penis, i dont know.

Reply to Maryanne