Posted by: Visitor | 2009-12-10

Anal sex

Hi guys, I just need an advice. I need to try anal sex with my husband but I dont know how to do it. We never tried it before or talked about it. I am afraid to raise it what if he will think that I am cheating on him or I am a whore. We dont stay together full time because of work.

I just want us to try new things and spice up our sex life. We are still young and just got married and I guess this is the time for new adventures before we have kids and get old. My friend told me that anal sex is very nice, I also saw it on a porn movies and the ladies looked like they are enjoying themselves. I like to watch those movies when I am alone and fantasize my husband doing those things to me. My husband claims he doesn' t like porn movies. How do I introduce anal sex in my marriage? Please advice.

I am wondering why you feel that you 'need' to try this, yet are concerned about your husband's response. I would suggest that you discuss your interest in spicing up your sex life in broad terms first, and gently ask him about various options that he would be prepared to explore with you. Neither partner in a relationship should feel pressured into doing things that they are not comfortable with.

Be advised that not all women/men enjoy anal sex. If you do try it, use lots of lubricant and go slowly - the anal sphincter is tight and may take time to relax sufficiently. Remember also that porn movies have ACTORS...that said, some men/women do enjoy anal sex.

Posted by: M | 2010-02-09

Anal Sex is wonderful. Do it all the time. Leave ur number and I will call to and chat to u about it. May be sensitive to readers.

Reply to M
Posted by: Backdoor | 2009-12-10

" Your entry has not been validated, try again later"  This message crops up when I try to submit a comment. What needs to be"  validated " ??

Reply to Backdoor
Posted by: Alf | 2009-12-10

Hi there visitor. Very important to remember is that a condom should always be used. There r some very nasty bugs in there + unprotected sex may give your hubby some nasty disease. To douche b4 hand certainly wont kill all the nasties there. He could use lube inside the condom but also must use plenty on the outside. We' ve been doing this about 5 yrs + we both love it. Enjoy the ride.

Reply to Alf
Posted by: Knowing | 2009-12-10

Been there. Its wonderful and it shows how much you care for your hubby as it is a deeply personal and intimate act. Just be careful, take it slow, relax use lots of lube and dont get anything near your vagina during or after or you will get an infection. Avoid rough sex as this could tear the lining of you anus and this could case piles, not nice. Good for you being inventive, pity your hubby seems to be a fuddy duddy, he does not know how lucky he is !! Take care and enjoy

Reply to Knowing
Posted by: good2know | 2009-12-10

Anal sex is nice. Try bringing up the subject about anal sex after having just sex with your guy, men seems more open to new ideas after sex. I did it with my guy(who at first wasn' t up for it) and it worked wonders and he also loved it. If he seems open to the idea, use some lube and tell him to start slow. It may take some time getting use to. Its all worth it at the end of the day, aspecially if you' re not ready for children, try convincing him with the idea that he can cum inside you.

Reply to good2know
Posted by: Bloss | 2009-12-10

Are you aware that anal sex also causes piles if you have rough anal sex or have it often??

Reply to Bloss