Question
Posted by: pk | 2009/11/12

anal sex

my boyfriend and i have been together for 9 years and we have a child together. lately i have develop an interest to do anal sex but he doesn" t want to, he say he is not gay, and i tried to explain to him that it doen" t meat that he" s gay when we do anal sex
i so want to do this, and i am even thinking of cheeting him, and i have never cheated him before pls someone help me to convience him to do this it is my fantasie.

explain to your boyfriend that there is a difference between sexual orientation (gay, straight) and sexual acts (anal sex, oral sex, vaginal etc). additionally, explain to him that women can receive pleasure and even orgasm from vaginal, anal and clitoral sex / stmulation.

in order to convince him, it might be best to review sites or education sex material together in order for him to learn abut anal sex and the various techniques regarding it.

if he still resists (and he has full right to do so) you can ask him to make use of a vibrator / sex aid. thus he can penetrate you vaginally while either before or during you can be penetrated by the vibrator.

5
Posted by: Lucky him | 2009/11/14

Hi Kelly, each to their own I guess. I imagine that the porn stars have done the correct pre- stretching exercises to ensure their sphincter muscle is still able to operate correctly. If this muscle is damaged by too rough sex then one cannot contain the contents of their bowel and as soon as the contents builds up, it simply runs out. Now that is gross ! So too are a bunch of purple piles protruding out ones anus. HOWEVER, if you take care and follow the simple rules, lots of lube and take it easy, anal sex is really something to experience and when a lady gives it up, its true sign of her love for her man.

Reply to Lucky him
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/11/13

hmmm so howcome those porn stars dont get piles and they do this wild anal thing...
Piles hanging out of there sounds rather gross as explained in the previous anal question.
Or do they give the porn part a break to recover from their lol!
Either way I think its totally nasty!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Lucky him | 2009/11/12

Ja, I agree, he is one lucky guy having someone like you. There is nothing gay about a bit of the back door with your lady. Usually its the ladies that shy away from it, somehow thinking its dirty, but it i soooo special and is a true relection of just how much you must love him. He does not know what he is missing. However, a word of caution, lots of lube, enlarge with fingers and then take it slowly, you do not wish to tear it or cause piles. When you mention cheating, are you contemplating doing it with someone else (dangerous) or slipping in there while he thinks its going in elsewhere ?

Reply to Lucky him
Posted by: Kato | 2009/11/12

He is lucky. My gf doesnot want me anywhere near her-|-and I am so craving for anal. Keep trying,he will understand one day. Tell him you just want to get the feeling of it and if after trying it does not do for him you will stop. But believe me once he get the good taste of it he will want it everyday and be prepared to give it to him. Otherwise you gonna start something you cant finish.

Reply to Kato