Question
Posted by: bee | 2009-11-12

Anal sex

Does anal sex not cause piles/haemrhoids?

some doctors suspect that rough anal sex can cause piles. to avoid this, please use significant amounts of lubrication.

4
Posted by: Been there | 2009-11-13

Hi Me. Piles are blood enlarged veins that manifest themselves in the anus, caused by constipation, pressing too hard, or an injury after anal sex that became a bit rough. They swell up and hang out (sounds disgusting) They itch and hurt like hell. There is cream that reduces the swelling but often they keep coming back. If they are bad, surgery is the answer. Use lots of lube, fingers to gradually enlarge and then gently does it. Enjoy, its beautiful.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Me | 2009-11-13

whats piles??? i tried anal for the first time with my man last week and i did not read up on any precautionary info!!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Been there | 2009-11-12

Yes indeed. Even though I was very careful and gentle it did end up causing piles so that " door"  has now been closed, sob sob !

Reply to Been there
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-12

Reply to sexologist