Question
Posted by: kk | 2009/10/12

anal sex

DO YOU GET ARGAMISM OR PREGNANT FROM ANAL SEX IF YES HOW.

Some people may experience orgasm during anal sex, but this is most likely due to a combination of psychological factors and physical stimulation. Pregnancy is not possible via anal sex but contracting a sexually transmitted infection is; so use protection if not with a regular partner with a known clean bill of sexual health!

7
Posted by: Creamy | 2009/10/13

Try it and I you will get first hand evidence. Otherwise we did with my gf the other day and she got the best orgasm ever.

Reply to Creamy
Posted by: Joker | 2009/10/13

To answer our question Dude, just have a look at most Govt or Municipal representatives !!!

Reply to Joker
Posted by: dude | 2009/10/13

i wonder wat the kids would look like if u or your partner got pregnant from anal sex.lol

Reply to dude
Posted by: Joker | 2009/10/13

I think most Govt and Municipal officials were conceived in this fashion

Reply to Joker
Posted by: c | 2009/10/12

you must be a child to think you can get pregnant by anal sex
ask your parents to talk to you about sex and where babies came from deffintly not through anal sex

Reply to c
Posted by: DUH | 2009/10/12

Pregnant from anal sex? You are joking I hope? And what on earth is ARGAMISM?

Reply to DUH
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/12

Reply to Sexologist