Posted by: Lady | 2009-09-29

Anal sex

I want to have anal sex. I just want to know if there is any other way of cleaning my rectum, without using an enema?
Is there something around the house that I can use?
How can I go about it?

the enema is the best way to clean the rectum. another alternative would be to consider having sex after defecating.

Posted by: Thelma | 2009-10-05

so comments are just too funny lol...

Reply to Thelma
Posted by: Jaques | 2009-10-02

Wynns Cleen Green cleans just about anything

Reply to Jaques
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-10-02

lol! maybe some Mr.Muscle, that should do the job!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: jacks | 2009-10-02

the-|-is for shitting!i dont understand people!

Reply to jacks
Posted by: Koos | 2009-09-30

Try using a bottle brush + handy andy. That should kill anything inside your ass-ole.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Condom Man | 2009-09-30

Just remember that although an enema will get all the particles out of your rectum the nasty bugs still stay there. There is nothing U can use to kill them. So just remember U must use a condom. Doing anal unprotected is a big NO. If U go from anal to vaginal penetration U must use a new condom. B4 U do anal just remember to use a lot of lube + he must go very slowly until U r used 2 it. Some women love it + some don' t. Try it + U will soon know if it' s right 4 U.

Reply to Condom Man
Posted by: Jet | 2009-09-30

Yep...drink some laxatives to clean 1 hour before anal..

Reply to Jet