Question
Posted by: Margie | 2009-09-12

anal sex

If I douche with salt water b4 is it safe 4 my man to do anal sex on me wothout a condom? We r into anal but util now have always used a condom. Now we both want to try it without a condom but want it still 2b safe. We know there r some nasty germs there but surely a salt water douche b4 hand should take care of that?

Hi MArgie

Sorry to dissapoint you but the salt water will not kill the bugs, even if you make it strong - they are tough little things in the anal canal- but you are very likely to damage the mucosal ligning of the rectum if the solution is too strong - stick to condoms