Posted by: CA | 2009-06-22

Anal Sex

hi, i am a 28 female and had snal sex once, and now i am hooked on it and prefer that to the normal, dont get me wrong i love the normal way, but with anal i get aroused more this normal?

Different strokes for different folks, whilst some people do not enjoy anal sex, there are some who do and that's fine for you as long as you are okay with this and have adequate information to keep yourself safe. Remember that the lining of the anus is not as robust as the vagina and can therefore tear easily. It is not self lubricating, so if inadequate lubricant is used you could again experience tearing. This, together with the very absorbtive nature of the rectum makes transmission of STIs a real concern that you need to protect yourself from...

Posted by: Kato | 2009-09-09

I wish you were mine so we could do it everyday. I love and get very little of it.

Reply to Kato