Posted by: Rade | 2009-04-24

Anal sex

My boyfriend and I are having anal sex.
Before we start, I usually try to clean the anal canal by squirting water up there and releasing it so that it can be washed clean.
(1) is this a healthy way, and how would you rate douche kits from the pharmacy in terms of healthiness?
I find that when I eat oily food, the anal waste is broken down considerably. When I am on a low oil and fat diet, the waste is " harder"  and not broken down so much. As far as I know this is caused by the liver activities?
(2) What is easier to clean and will stick less to the anal canal when rinsed: an oily diet or a low oil diet?

Unfortunately, anal sex is not a natural thing and I suggest that you keep to the vagina that is naturally designed for penetration. You will experience complications from anal tares to faecal incontinence if you continue with anal sex.

Kind regards