Posted by: Naughty boy | 2009-04-01

Anal sex

Hi  has any man ever had anal sex done to him by his partner when she is wearing a strap-on penis? I fantasize about this a lot but have not yet plucked up the courage 2 ask my partner. We do a lot of things + r very adventurous in bed but I would like 2 hear from someone who has done this. If so then what was it like? Do all sex shops sell strap-ons?

no reply required from me

I have tried it a couple of times, but not with a strap on, just a normal vibrator. Let first tell you I am straight, in a loving relationship, and have the best orgasm when my fiance enters me from behind.
Try it you won' t be sorry, and use lots of lube....

Posted by: Lala | 2009-04-02

Jus me you go girl I wish all women were like you thanks for representing girl Whooooooooooo

Reply to Lala
Posted by: Nic | 2009-04-02

SIS!!! you guys are sick!

Reply to Nic
Posted by: Jus me | 2009-04-02

My hubby loves it' s sore 4 me...sumtimes i just doit 2 c him happy...but once i' ve tried2 finger him..(WITH MY PINKY).... he was so freaked out that he said I SHOULD STOP...even though we decided it' s his turn on so many occasions, and besides the fact that we had lotsnlots of lube, and me trying to relax him by talking to him and kissing him and everything else i could think of. All i wanted to do is for him to feel how painful it is for me(and i dont even have my g-spot down there) Needless to say that, after a few months of NO ANAL SEX for either of us, he wants to go there again...(with me at the receiving end of cos) eventhough i told him that he' s gona get more pleasure then i am by having anal.....

Reply to Jus me