Question

Anal question

Who of you tried it? I am a woman married to a wonderful husband and last night we decided to try something els but when he entered it was so painfull and we left it just there. How do you start something like this? Any advice?

Firstly you must feel totally comfortable in doing it.Keep in mind that it is not meant to be as user friendly as a vagina and thus is patience important. Then you have to think of hygiene (some people prefer to use an enema before they engage in anal sex in order to make sure 'it is clean'. Then LOTS of lubricants and then you take it VERY SLOWLY. There is an alternative that gives you the same feeling without the discomfort. Deidre - SASHA

8
Posted by: yolanda | 2012/09/29

i totally agree

Reply to yolanda
Posted by: MOONSAMI | 2012/09/28

LADIES LADIES LADIES
WER CAN I START IF U TELL UR MAN U WANT IT ION THE BUM THEN ITS FINE ,,,,,,,
BUT IF YOUR MAN SAYS HE WANTS TO PUT IN UR BUM THEN ITS NOT FINE CUZ HE MUST BE BI ,,,AND PUT 4 A NOTHER MAN SO AT THAT MOMENT HE IS THINKING ABOUT THE OTHER MAN WHILE HIS PUTTING IN YOUR BUM SO WATCH OUT

Reply to MOONSAMI
Posted by: Niks | 2012/09/21

Just Me you can do kegels to maintain the vaginal muscles, but what do you do for the anal muscles?
So even after a few kids, you can still keep those vaginal muscles in shape.

Reply to Niks
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/09/21

So Lu, following your SOUND advice, I guess your Vagina is long gone hanging on the floor??
How pathetic to think that one would post such crap!

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Lu | 2012/09/20

It will stretch your anus and you will end up wearing nappies.

Reply to Lu
Posted by: XXX | 2012/09/20

You need to relax and use lots of lubrication.Very few women actually enjoy anal sex in the sense that they crave it often (or even at all)

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Ray | 2012/09/20

Always intimidating the first time. need to use a lot of lubricant and relax, relax, relax....takes time.Good luck - I''m sure you will enjoy if you give it time.

Reply to Ray
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/20

Reply to sexologist