Question
Posted by: embarrased | 2010/03/09

anal problems

hi doc,can you advise if i should see a gp or a specialist.my problem is :When I had my son,the nurse pulled the skin tightly when she stitched me ,tight to a point where every time I had to pass stool the skin would tear and bleed.
The problem is when I’ m constipated going to the loo feels like hell, its only better when I eat lots of fibre and the stools are soft ,now there is something like a lump/growth protruding from the side within the anus .
Its been there for almost 5yrs now. i''ve always been embarrased to have it removed but now i cant take it anymore.
ur help will be highly appreciated

Hallo Embarassed
You could see a surgeon for this, as it may need a small operation to correct
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/09

Hallo Embarassed
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc