Question
Posted by: New | 2010/03/30

Anal prep

What should we do before anal sex, I take it it can get messy, how do I avoid that, I''m male?

The web are filled with information on several sites on what to do and how to prepare – the following link is such an example: http://www.analsexyes.com/top5.shtml

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: @Kiddo | 2010/04/05

Nice one dude...Hahahahahah

Reply to @Kiddo
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/31

Kiddo, My man. you are realy not fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Kiddo | 2010/03/30

Be sure to use a condom or else you could end with a child like ''nice guy'' and then you won''t be fine!

Reply to Kiddo
Posted by: Kiddo | 2010/03/30

Reply to Kiddo
Posted by: Jarrod | 2010/03/30

dont take it out of her anus and put it in her vagina. You risk giving her an infection

Reply to Jarrod