Question
Posted by: Tumelo | 2012/03/13

Anal Play...

Is it normal for a man to feel like sleeping with another man,eve if He is not GAY?What causes this?When i get sexually aroused i feel like inserting a finger in my rectum more than stroking my penis.What might be the cause ...One day my Girlfriend inserted a finger inside my-|-and played with it...I felt a lot of PLEASURE,and screamed .What might be the cause of this????

There is no particular sexual activity which indicates that you are gay, straight, or bi-sexual. Who you are sexually attracted to and want a relationship with, is an indicator of your sexual orientation. Whatever turns you on is just what turns you on.

3
Posted by: -Me- | 2012/03/14

Jesse you should be blocked from this site - sure you are a very unhappy person shame

Reply to -Me-
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: xyz | 2012/03/13

a Man''s G Spot is his prostate, when you or your gf. push a finger up your bum, and touch the prostate it is a very nice feeling.

Reply to xyz