Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2010-08-22

Anal itching

I have the most unbearable pain around my anus. The skin is bright red, itchy and quite raw. Also at the anal verge there is a triangular lump of flesh hanging. This is quite sore particularly after passing of stools.
I am not sure if this is related but around my vagina there is also inflamed skin and patches of white skin together with small flesh coloured bumps.
Please help :( im desperate

Hallo Lucy
Please see a doctor - it sounds as if you have an acute inflamed hemorroid with a dermatitis/yeast infection in the area. You may need a prescription for oral antifungal tablets and may need referral to have the hemorroid removed

2
Posted by: Lucy | 2010-08-27

Thank you. I will most definately see a doctor as soon as possible. In the mean while can you tell me if using gynezol and witch hazel will be of any benefit in reducing irritation...

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-23

Hallo Lucy