Question
Posted by: sultana bibi | 2008/09/04

anal for every one ?

My hubby says, every couple enjoy anal sex. Is it right ?

No this is not corrrect. Some couples do, some couples don't; it depends on the choice of the individuals in the partnership...

6
Posted by: Steve | 2008/09/04

Koos, your intelligence knows no bounds.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: koos | 2008/09/04

ask him if he would like it if someone puts his di& k up his ass!if he say yes then his gay if no then he is only curios.

Reply to koos
Posted by: ben | 2008/09/04

way less than 50%. only 1 girl that i have been with had done it before. id say its about 10-15%.

Reply to ben
Posted by: oz | 2008/09/04

Wrong, I am a man and not me or my wife likes it, that is why she got a lovely wet and slippery place for my penis. Since porno can we be watch, everybody wants to do anal, those " stars "  are all wearout and personaly I think it looks weird

Reply to oz
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/04

salaams sultana if u are muslim,preference is a matter of choice.it does not mean what works for someone else will work for u as well.everyone' s experience is different.so u decide...

Reply to ?
Posted by: s | 2008/09/04

No Horse Sh**. This is not the power of 10 but I would say less then 50% actually have anal sex. That my view

Reply to s