Posted by: Jenny | 2011-05-23

Anal fissure and Hemorrhoids

Hi. I have been suffering with an anal fissure for some time now. I have tried two courses of sheriproct and it does not go away. I had blood tests done for leukemia and chrones disease etc, and all came back fine. I had surgery about two years ago to get rid of the hemorrhoids which I would not want to do again as it was the most painful thing i have every done.

At the moment I think i have a fissure as well as Hemorrhoids. What other options to I have to get rid of this problem. It is so painful at the moment, and I feel like i have tried everything.

please help

You should keep yor stools as soft as possible by using Laxette and a product like Solgat multiple fibre capsules (available at health shops). You will however, have to consult your doctor for an examination and a script for Scheriproct suppositries to alleviate the pain.

Hopefully by softening your stools, the fissure can have enough time to heal spontaneously.