Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2010/02/02

anal fissure &  skin tag

I have an anal fissure with a large skin tag that is extremely painful. I have been using Nifedipine with remicaine gel but it doesnt seem to be helping. I have also been diagnosed with a rectocele. I do use stool softners like duphalac dry to help with the constipation but I have to rock back and forth to have a bowel movement even though the stool is soft. Would an operation to fix the rectocele eventually help me to of the fissure in the long run?

Hallo Nicole
Yes I think your problem probably warrants surgical repair. Please see a surgeon for this

2
Posted by: Nicole | 2010/02/04

Can you reccomend what foods I should avoid to relieve constipation and also what would help? I have been using kellogs high fibre cereal but it seems to make my constipation worse even though Im trying to consume a good amount of water. Im quite confused?

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/02

Hallo Nicole

Reply to cyberdoc