Question
Posted by: Sipho | 2009/07/31

Anal Blisters

I have developed what looks like a blister where the bum cheeks meet away from the anus. It started as a bump and I was expecting a boil but it became a small blister-like thing with fuid inside, it is elongated. It has not been painful, thus discovered it by accident really. The concern is that now another bump is developing next to it, please advise.

Sipho

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination of the area, as it is difficult to make a diagnosis when unable to examine the area. Treatment will be prescribed according to the diagnosis made.