Question

Anal bleeding after vaginal ntercourse

Dear Doc C,

I' m a 20y F, Caucasian, sexually active for 2 years now. I' ve been on Femodene for the last 10 months.

Several times after sexual intercourse, I experienced the need to visit the restroom, however, after an attempted bowl movement, I find some blobs (small quantity) of dark blood in the toilet. I do not experience any pain.

This is rather concerning, as I doubt that this is a normal occurance or observation.

Hope to read your trusted and valued answer in due course,

Cordially,
Anonymous

This does not sound normal. Are you sure that the blood is not coming from the vagina when you exert pressure to pass stool?
You will have to see a doctor for a full assessment to see what the problem is.