Question
Posted by: Jaryd | 2011-06-24

Anal bleeding

Hi there, I want to know what is going on with my anal. When i went to the toilet and the loo came out hard, I feel something sharp, like the knife.. then my anal started bleeding, it has been for a week! What can i do with this?
Thanx

Jaryd

It sounds like if you are constipated and this in turn causes hard stools which are difficult to pass and causes injury to the soft anal tissue. You can resolve your problem by using Laxette syrup, 20 ml twice daily, for at least 7 to 10 days. You can also add 2 Softlax tablets at night for 10 days and drink at least 2 litres of water per day. Add fibre to your diet by eating a lot of green vegetables.