Posted by: Maria | 2009-09-09

Anal Bleaching.... men' s opinions pls

I recently became aware that the skin around my anal area is dark.
I feel a bit uncomfortable about it as I really love doggy style, and I don' t want my guy thinking it' s gross!

My questions are:
Is this skin discoloration normal?
Would you recommend anal bleaching? Do men prefer it perhaps?

I haven' t exactly spoken to my bf about it... it really isn' t an open discussion topic...

You could have it bleached but , I Would suggest, ONLY if it worries you - one should NEVER undetake any body modification procedure to please others....but of course - talk to him about it!

Posted by: 111111111 | 2009-09-12

die hol is gemak om te k a k!

Reply to 111111111
Posted by: Koos | 2009-09-09

Hulle se - tekkies laat jou voete stink en brasso laat jou poe+hol blink. Try brasso it should work

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Ken | 2009-09-09

It is completely normal to be dark there, and any man who is put off by this needs help, not you.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Analist | 2009-09-09

You can have it bleached if you do not like the color. Do a search on the net. There are places where it can e safely done. Just do not try it yourself.

Reply to Analist
Posted by: XXX | 2009-09-09

That is the way our bodies are made,it is quite normal and should not put your partner off.

Reply to XXX