Posted by: Mustafa | 2010-09-20

anal better than -|-

I have ED problem when I sex in -|- , but in anal sex there is no problem. It stays rock hard. What is the reason.

This may not necessarily be a problem of erectile dysfunction as you don't have a problem getting an erection during anal penetration. Do you have any difficulties with females or any questions regarding your sexual orientation as this can be a contributing factor. if yes, than i would advice that you consider speaking to a psychologist for further advice.

Posted by: Ken | 2010-10-08

Im more attracted to female bum as compared know and my girlfriend understands and doesnt think im gay. I can cum over six times in anal and very less up front and i dont have any doubts about being gay

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Me | 2010-09-21

Severe symtoms of a moffie / gay

Reply to Me
Posted by: candid camera | 2010-09-20

me thinks you love anal because you feel gay.....

Reply to candid camera