Question
Posted by: Fun | 2010-11-01

Anal and double penetration

The missus and myself read up on anal a few times and decided to give it a go this coming weekend. I am going out to buy the lubricant tomorrow as well as a vibrator the avarage size of a penis as we also want to try double penetration using myself and a dildo.

Any ideas of how I can make this special for her?

maybe start with a lubricated finger in her anus. that way, she will start to get used to the sensation.

8
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-03

Sodomize over my f***** dead body! sis disgusting!!! find ureself a moffie and screw his ass! lol

Posted by: Anon#3 | 2010-11-03

All of you are missing the worst part of this question:

how do I make it special for her?

Which means he knows that its going to be a horrible experience for her, how does he make his little fantasy feel better for the woman he will be using as a collander.

What a romantic - what a tosser.

Reply to Anon#3
Posted by: SgtMajor | 2010-11-02

I hereby reserve the right to sodomize any woman who is willing to allow me to do so.

so there.

Reply to SgtMajor
Posted by: wiseltit | 2010-11-02

Ahhhh nothing like a nice tight womans-|-in the morning to get you going.....

Reply to wiseltit
Posted by: Anon | 2010-11-02

I also agree.... Anal is sooo disgusting SHIT comes out of that hole.. woman were given a vagina hole for the purpose of having sex.. if i was a man i would never want to put part of my body inside there its damn disgusting! sis man u r pathetic seriously! no wonder theres so much sexually transmitted diseases going around!!!

Posted by: Eish | 2010-11-02

I agree with Why. Why go for the rear, when the front is so much better?

Reply to Eish
Posted by: why | 2010-11-02

why have anal sex? you people are sick!

Reply to why
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-11-02

Reply to sexologist