Posted by: Trevor | 2012-05-30

Hi there Doc

My girlfriend told me she would like to have Anal Sex but I''m concerned that it might do her more harm than good.

Does a woman experience any enjoyment from Anal sex?

If so, in what way? How can one ensure it will work out well?

Dear Trevor
as long as you are comfortable with the request to have anal sex it is not a problem .Your partner should be prepared to participate and should evacuate stool and use adequate lubrication>The use of a condom might help you feel more comfortable.What fantasy your partner is playing out should be explored.

Posted by: Trevor | 2012-06-01

Thanks everyone for the advice

Reply to Trevor
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-31

You really should not be switching from anal to vaginal penetration without washing the penis in between. It sounds like a hell of a bother in the heat of the moment, but could cause serious infection. Possible faecal matter in the vagina causes sti''s, std''s and COULD end up as cervical cancer. Please people respect yourselves and your partners.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-05-31

I''ve also heard that it becomes enjoyable - but not for everyone - and can take some getting used to. Make sure you have some decent lube available and on''t force it - otherwise it can be painfull. The woman has to be totally relaxed!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Pontsho | 2012-05-31

Some of them do enjoy it...I''ve tried this other girl,and she was''nt screaming at all.I tried this for 2 days during our sex life.She was really enjoying it so much that evertime i had sex with her,I would change positions from vaginal to anal...

Reply to Pontsho