Question
Posted by: PWE | 2012/01/24

Anal

My gf prefers anal sex over normal sex. WHY ?

Normal sex can sometimes not provide enough stimulation especially if it only involves penetration of the vagina. The most sensitive area for a women is the clitoral structures which contact most nerve endings and erectile tissue. This area involves the glans, the pea-sizes button at the top of the inner lips and the shaft of the clitoris extending beneath the skin of the inner lips, many nerves and erectile tissues and glands. The anus and these structures are surrounded by the pelvic floor muscles. Because these muscles are connected, anal stimulation may feel good and can form part of the sexual response.

11
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/30

Well said B

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: to Moss | 2012/01/25

It is not necessary for women to live with a " balloon"  vagina. Ihave had 3 babies (naturally) and I have no problems my vagina is as tight as it was before. This is due to kegel exercises every day. There is a speciifc way to do and there are physio clinics at Donald Gordon Medical centre who teach you how. So there would be no need for anal sex if the woman is not comfortable with it and the man prefers " tightness" . Bear in mind that there are women who have got piles due to anal sex and the anus does also get damaged with time.

Reply to to Moss
Posted by: Moss | 2012/01/25

I don''t really believe this...A lot of women don''t like Anal...Most women complain that it is painful...Maybe the reason why a lot of men are interested in this sex,is bcoz the anus is tighter than the vagina,and therefore can accommodate the penis more than the elastic vagina that when stretched feels like you are playing with a balloon...

Reply to Moss
Posted by: Rex | 2012/01/24

Some women actually reach more intense orgasm through anal sex.

Reply to Rex
Posted by: Mr Smiley | 2012/01/24

I think she is ready for a 3 sum with another guy

Reply to Mr Smiley
Posted by: B | 2012/01/24

I think its gross, how do you avoid the anal bacteria? Do you wear a condom or does she have to rinse with anti-bacterial liquid first? Even then, Im sure all the anal germs are not eliminatedl! What about piles? The muscle will become damaged at some stage as it is meant for passing stools not thrusting!

Reply to B
Posted by: Manwood | 2012/01/24

Most women don''t even give anal, so count yourself lucky...

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: marcel | 2012/01/24

what are you complaing about......a good opertunity to satisfy her both ways .......its called adventure / fantasie my friend....

Reply to marcel
Posted by: jim | 2012/01/24

Best to turn the lights on and make sure she is a girl !

Reply to jim
Posted by: Joe | 2012/01/24

Are u sure she''s really a girl?

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/24

Reply to sexologist