Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/12/07

Anal

I really want to try anal sex. My wife isn''t open to the idea at all. Anything I can do?

This would obviously something that you both need to be comfortable with. If anal sex is attempted it is really important that there is good lubrication and that the person relaxes as there can be discomfort or pain experienced if not. Your wife may not like the idea of full anal penetration but perhaps touching the area may be something that she is open to. Remember that the anus contains bacteria which may infect the vagina or bladder.

6
Posted by: mohammed | 2011/12/08

Dont you guys prefer camels

Reply to mohammed
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/12/08

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/12/07

My wife too never wanted to give am anal sex.
One day during shower I positioned my Di*ck at her-|-with lot of soap and give a hard push and my Di*ck was in her ass.
She screamed initially but after few minuts she enjoyed and kissed me for my act.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: Helpful | 2011/12/07

Try a little lube on a finger while masturbating until you get used to that....Then move up to a vibrator (which from personal experience is amazing).

Reply to Helpful
Posted by: pete | 2011/12/07

Go to a gay bar. I''m sure you will find someone there who likes it

Reply to pete
Posted by: harry potter | 2011/12/07

Perhaps before going great guns at first try a little lube on your finger and insert your finger into her anus
you must remember this is a very private part for most people
and it takes allot of self sacrifice and trust to allow somebody into such a private place .
Perhaps try some ground work first , try to determine why she is not open to the idea then take it from there

Reply to harry potter