Question
Posted by: Alex | 2011/04/28

ANAL

i have been dying all my life to have anal sex - but alas i am to big and looking for someone who is experienced (female) to help me or fulfil my fantasy. the reason i have not yet done it is because i am too big, long and thick, and want it to be a good experience, especially since people like it so much and it tight.

mail me pls someone. alexhugecoc a t gmail

Please ensure that you practice safe sex and use a lubricant to avoid damage to the anal tissues.

8
Posted by: greek god | 2011/05/18

Shame man I understand everything but why take it out on a donkey?

Reply to greek god
Posted by: me | 2011/05/10

alex you''ve been here for like forever - don''t act as if you mean well?!?

Reply to me
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/29

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/04/28

Go and get a donkey for anal sex. your Big dic*k will be accomodated in donkey''s-|-hole.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: jim | 2011/04/28

If you are so kean on anal then why the preference for female ? Surely both sexes will satisfy you as you are that way inclined and don''t want ''feminine parts" !

Reply to jim
Posted by: Lolo | 2011/04/28

Go to a prostitute... they are all stretched out everywhere.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011/04/28

ALEX, DID YOU KNOW THAT THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR PENIS AND NAVEL IS DIRECTLY PROPORTIONATE TO THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR PENIS AND OWN ASS??? DO THE MATH!!!

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/28

This is not a pick up site,please go search elsewhere

Reply to XXX