Question
Posted by: Fiona | 2011/04/16

Anal

I,m 28 and i would like to try anal sex, i''ve heared people saying that if you do it you won''t ba able to hold poo the older you gets will have to use nappies, I spoke to My husband and also he would like to try it. from people that have done it, is it nice?
I just want to experience something different sexual.

The inability to hold poo is not necessarily from anal sex. Anal sex and the voluntary control over the anal muscles could however on the contrary assist maintaining control.

10
Posted by: Alexxx | 2011/04/28

i have been dying all my life to have anal sex - but alas i am to big and looking for someone who is experienced (female) to help me or fulfil my fantasy. the reason i have not yet done it is because i am too big, long and thick, and want it to be a good experience, especially since people like it so much and it tight.

mail me pls someone. alexhugecoc at gmail dot com

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: angel | 2011/04/25

it feels good try it if it happens that is really good your legs may feel clumsy for a while this would arouse you and your partner would be more flexible and can try diffrnt sex positions other than anal sex

Reply to angel
Posted by: mark | 2011/04/19

can u invite.

Reply to mark
Posted by: Hussaini | 2011/04/18

Oh come on Mark,
Why watch, I do in her mouth or-|-hole, whatever simultaneously.

Reply to Hussaini
Posted by: mark | 2011/04/18

So u sharing ur wife with another man....so that means he is doing ur wife while u watch...

Reply to mark
Posted by: Hussaini | 2011/04/18

Mark,
3 sum means- group sex with another male partner. But it happens once or twice in a year.

Reply to Hussaini
Posted by: mark | 2011/04/18

3sum? please explain

Reply to mark
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/18

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Hussaini | 2011/04/17

you should enjoy anal sex once in a blue moon. My wife enjoys anal sex when she go for 3 some. She says it relieve the tension and enhance fun. You will be able to hold poo, not a problem.

Reply to Hussaini
Posted by: mark | 2011/04/17

trying anal is very different from normal sex.Tell ur hubby to take very easy and slow with lots of lube,he must use his fingers 1 at a time until u ar relaxed..most important that u have to relax....they are different ways of going about this....there are toys that u can use.if u like more info please let me know....use a condom that is wat i always use...
Mark

Reply to mark