Question
Posted by: wildcat | 2010/05/12

anal

I am maried for 12 years and want to have anal sex with my wife but is afraid she will get angry. We did not even once talk aboud it because i m to shy to say my fantasy. What if she gets mad about me if i tell her and wil not trust me anymore? Thanks

The fact that you think she will be angry tells me that she must have said things in the past that tell you she will not consent. The majority of ladies will not consent to anal sex. If she does not want it, you can try other types of sexual activity. It may be that the idea of anal sex is in fact what is stimulating (to you), and so if this is the case, possibly try and masturbate around her anus or clamp your penis between the cheeks of her bottom to provide the friction - whilst it's not quite anal sex, it may be exciting and a reasonable compromise.

2
Posted by: poepergat | 2010/05/12

well then you turn back to the anagina

Reply to poepergat
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/12

Reply to sexologist