Question

Anal

When perfoming Oral Anal sex, should one not do the Douche'' thingie..?
Clean up the anus.

I would love to give my wife this kind or pleasure, but of cos she dont want, so i dont insist.

Taking the necessary steps to ensure a pleasurable experience during anal sex – is definitely advisable and during oral sex might be more comfortable for the receiver. It is however important to discuss with your partner sexual techniques and practices that could be introduced in your love making and determine each one’s comfort ability with it. If she does not share your idea of that as being pleasurable, maybe you could explore other avenues that will be more appealing to you both.

You are welcome to visit our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za – for more sexual health information.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: A man | 2010/02/23

My lady and I do it to each other and we love it, usually after shower so all is clean

Reply to A man
Posted by: Choices | 2010/02/22

You got it right man. If she dunna wanna know then leave her be.

Reply to Choices