Question
Posted by: me | 2009/11/13

anal

my man and i tried anal sex, i was very nervous at first as iv heard all the painful experiences, but it wasnt too bad, i was also nervous because i have IBS, spastic colon and every time he insets a finger or anything it feels like i need the loo!! really bad, that i actually tell him to stop and run off to the bathroom, but nothing happens... is it normal for it to feel like this?? and can orgasm be reached during anal?

anal sex can be both stimulating and can culminate in orgasm for both men and women. however, if you have IBS it may not be advisable to have anal sex as it may aggrevate your symptoms.

5
Posted by: zarina khan | 2009/11/17

My hubby love anal for its tightness. For me its just ok.

Reply to zarina khan
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2009/11/13

Erm. Sorry to point out the obvious Steven, but urine, blood, skin, slime and babies come out the other one. And the mouth is one of the places with the most bacteria, just in case you like -|- s.

Me, Next time you try, give yourself an enema at least 2 hours beforehand. Use lots of lube, and most importantly,relax.

Yes, I have orgasms from anal, quite and he can masturbate you too in some positions. It' s a different orgasm from your regular orgasms, but just as enjoyable and intense.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Steven | 2009/11/13

Why on earth would someone want to stick there thinga ma jog into a-|-beats me. I mean come on the person shits through that hole. All I can is SIES.

Reply to Steven
Posted by: EK | 2009/11/13

Yes. My GF had multiple orgasm from anal

Reply to EK