Posted by: dave | 2009-07-28

can i have you comments on anal sex.
is it worth it, how do i convince my partner
to let me give her anal. will she enjoy, are women
into it, ladies give me your comments.

anal sex is widely practiced all over the world, by heterosexual couples for a variety of reasons, including maintenance of virginity and avoidance of pregnancy.Dave you dont CONVINCE anyone to have anal sex or anything else. its a mutual decision based on information and desire. dicuss it an make the decision - there are many sites on the net that can give you more detailed info - I have posted before. Just remember- with anal sex slow is best and TOO MUCH LUbrication is ALMOST enough.

Posted by: Greek God | 2009-08-03

trust the Greeks to give this to the world.
But if it works for you fine Iff he/she says No Respect it.
What nonsense about the-|-is there for excees only.
My friends, the mouth is also there for food &  drink but Nothing wrong with a Blowjob???

Reply to Greek God
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-30

Some people love it, and some don' t, whatever works for you is acceptable, no need to condemn it as a bad practice. Gay men do it, so why not a woman, we all have Anuses. My girlfriend uses a dildo on me and I love it.

Posted by: Not thanks | 2009-07-30

We tried it, and I had loads of pain. To me it was disgusting. If she says no, the no. Post a question to the doctor on this page because I think in the long run it can damage the muscle around the anus. One time in college asked me for a tampon. Since then I am huanted by anal sex... Something to think about...

Reply to Not thanks
Posted by: Shame | 2009-07-29

SK, u are a man pleaser!!!

Reply to Shame
Posted by: SK | 2009-07-29

I have no problem with anal, if it gives my man pleasure, why not? Stop being so uptight (mind the pun) and give it a try! People always say they' re liberated and adventurous and then they behave like this!? I enjoy it!

Reply to SK
Posted by: Lady Man | 2009-07-29

Ag sis man. I cannot understand way any normal woman would allow this stinky. The anus was created as excess point for waste that the body does not need anymore.

Reply to Lady Man
Posted by: LadyGirl | 2009-07-29

Honestly i never wanted to do it, changed my mind and tried it out, in the beginning it is *& ^%ing sore, but afterwards, wow its amazing, however nothing can replace the ordinary way!!!  -)

Reply to LadyGirl
Posted by: Delia | 2009-07-28

Hi Dave,

I think it' s a very personal issue. Regarding convincing your partner, just ask.... and if she says no... accept that it is not for her.
Honestly though... ask yourself - would you allow it to be done to you?

Different strokes for different strokes buddy!

Reply to Delia
Posted by: Rob | 2009-07-28

Reply to Rob
Posted by: woman | 2009-07-28

Highly impersonal - nothing quite makes us feel like a ' thing'  than being uncomfortably invaded from behind.

I know with months and months of work and lube she' ll be able to manage without it hurting her - and she might even do it so you can close your eyes and imagine whichever porn-star you have in your head, but it' s (excuse the pun) a real dirt-road for romance.

Reply to woman
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-07-28

Aina, tried but not accomplished

Reply to Kelly