Question
Posted by: Nick | 2008/09/14

anal

can a women get heamroids because of anal sex?

Nick, sorry for the delay - one of my medical colleagues in SASHA responded as follows:
Piles are not caused by anal sex. In fact, one of the treatments for piles is stretching of the anal sphincter to reduce the pressure on the pile.

However, most people who ask this question, are experiencing some kind of pain with anal intercourse which they presume is caused by piles as they don't know of any other condition.

The friction caused by anal sex, can aggravate already existing piles with in the anal canal and cause pain. Additionally, small tears can appear in the anal canal, these so-called fissures, they can also be very painful. The use of creams and not designed for internal use, can cause chemical irritation to the anus and therefore again pain.

And finally of course any form of infection, which is introduced to the anus by any form whatsoever will be painful during anal intercourse.

1
Posted by: begum | 2008/09/14

I enjoy anal sex casually with my hubby , but I donot have any problem as such.

Reply to begum