Question
Posted by: Sean | 2010/06/08

Anabolic steroids

Considering taking Anabolic steroids to improve strength at gym. If i follow recommended dose, i am still likely to suffer from side effects eg male pattern balding, prostate cancer &  gynecaemastia.

Hi Sean

They're illegal, to begin with. So therefore I would not recommend them. In fact, someone is breaking the law by getting them to you, and so would you be by buying.

On the note of side effects, there are no guarantees. One problem is the quality of what you use - how good is it? Because if it's in any way contaminated, which is highly likely, then you'll be risking a lot. All in all, I really would not support the idea.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/06/13

Hi Sean

Reply to fitnessdoc