Posted by: Andre | 2011-02-28

An Update... (For those who are interested)

Nothing new, the weekend come and gone. Mr tried to call her in Friday, I must say she did not answer but told me about the call... She did however sms him in Saturday.
NO intemacy between the two of us, but some good communication, not alot though.

Uncertain: Hell Yes!! I still don''t know if she''ll stay. We take it day by day, I see this as dating her all over again.

She is out of the ultimate low of her depression (thanks to some friends) but lets see. I take it day by day.

My Heart: Still hurts like hell!!

Thanks for the progress report. Of course it hurts. Depression tends to blunt one's capacity to feel and express love for others.

Posted by: Just a suggestion | 2011-03-01

I am not trying to demotivate him but the opposite. But spur him into at least confronting the issue. His wife is not being fair to him.

Reply to Just a suggestion
Posted by: Women in love | 2011-03-01

Most people in life have had their heart broken at some time. I do not think people are being negative but are truly questioning how Andres inaction is going to win his wifes love back.

Reply to Women in love
Posted by: Romany | 2011-03-01

My hope is that not one of you judgemental people, posting negative remarks on this discussion, demotivating Andre in his attempttogt his wife s love back, EVER experience this situation in their own lives......

Reply to Romany
Posted by: M and D | 2011-03-01

Can her parents talk some sense into her? Can she not move back home for them to keep an eye on her, meaning her mental health and her cheating.

Reply to M and D
Posted by: Woman in love | 2011-03-01

My husband would never let me sms men and if i did there would be hell. My husband loves me very much but l would be thrown out if l did not remain faithfull. As l love my husband very much l would not even consider being unfaithful.Why is your wife doing this to you.
Hope one day you find true love.

Reply to Woman in love
Posted by: Just a suggestion. | 2011-03-01

Why have you not put your foot down about her contacting other men by sms, facebook and cell phone.
Maybe if you begin behaving like a real man she will at least have some respect for you and maybe even a little love.
Although Butcher and Koos answers are extreme one doubts that they would allow their wives to carry on as you allow yours. It is time to show backbone and not allow your wife to treat you badly because of your wimpish actions.

Reply to Just a suggestion.
Posted by: Brain | 2011-03-01

I agree with whatever - this woman has got it made. On post 994 you say she has fallen out of love with you and you admit she is still in touch with the other men! Why are you hanging around here, she will not even go to councelling with you?
She is using her derpression as an excuse not to commit to your marriage.
Whilst l cannot agree with Koos and Bothchers violent solution I do wish someone would knock some sense into that thick skull of yours!

Reply to Brain
Posted by: Butcher | 2011-03-01

Ja u right Koos! Andre I can help you deal with this bustard and ensure that it doesn''t get back to you. I hate people who kill other people''s r/ships. Interested....?

Reply to Butcher
Posted by: koos | 2011-03-01

nee ,,,,kry iemand om hom te gaan bliksem!

Reply to koos
Posted by: what ever! | 2011-03-01

The only reason she is out of her misery is because you are still there and she can still talk to her Mr No 1 what a cow , cheaters will never change, you are denial big time, in the end when she leaves and she will, you are going to hate woman.

Reply to what ever!
Posted by: Romany | 2011-03-01

Good for you Andre. Remain patient. It is what you want and you will get it.
Avoid negativity and do not get provked by negative comments.
No do not lower yourself, getting physical is never the solution.
Good Luck.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Andre | 2011-03-01

Not Really... Whats teh action. Shall I go Bliksem him... Would that solve everything???? Come On!

Reply to Andre
Posted by: Not really!!!!!!!!! | 2011-02-28

Thanks, but no thanks for the update.
Not interested in a husband who allows his wife to sms her admirer and does nothing about it in case she leaves him!
Depressed or not this is not the action of a committed spouse!

Reply to Not really!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Realist | 2011-02-28

Sorry to hear abou the hurt but it will get better with time. Love hurts man and I wish you all the best and you have indicated that you want to fight for this r/ship so give it all you have...kicks..headbutts (like Zidane) and kidding but honestly all will be fine man

Reply to Realist