Question
Posted by: Carol | 2012/06/15

An old friend

I need to tell someone as I don''t know what to do. I''m a 51 year old schoolteacher my husband 55. My husband is big and thinks he''s Gods gift to woman. He has been unfaithful before and during our marriage, always the woman after him. He had a school friend, J, who was close, he was very good looking and always witty and great fun to be with. One thing was that he could never get a girlfriend and would just tag along with us couples. The guys would always make fun behind his back saying that he had a tiny willy and the girls we organised were always told they would not find anything, which now I see was nasty. He got married and disappeared. I always had a soft spot for J and wished he was the one that I had married. Last week, after 30 years, a knock on my door, still stay in the same house, and there stands J, as handsome as ever and looking much younger than us. I was lost for words. We chatted and as he was staying at a Hotel by a nearby Casino he said lets go to lunch. After lunch we went to his room, He said that he knew people made fun of him but he was maybe better than them in bed, joked if he must prove it and said he always fancied me. He then kissed me, which blew me away. After a while he said he was going to take a shower. He stripped and I saw it, it was only about 4cm, he looked at me, laughed and said it grows. As I had always wanted to get my husband back for being unfaithful, I thought to hell with it, stripped and waited in bed. When J returned he had a hard on and I could not believe what I saw it had grown the length of my hand, 17cm. I could not believe a penis could grow so much, my husbands just gets hard but does not grow much. We made love (not had sex) and it was awesome. I had more orgasms that afternoon and the next day than I have had with my husband. J told me that he is happily married to his first wife and that it was the first time he had been unfaithful, and that it was a once off and wont happen again, this was before we started and I agreed. Now I find my husbands thing revolting and ugly and my husband disgusting. And as far as his muncho man image goes, he is useless in bed. With him it lasts 5 minutes, but J can carry on for an hour, and he knows how to make a woman feel great. I know that sex with my husband will now become a thing of the past but Im just scared, no, if we argue and he gets clever I will tell him he is useless, but he will never know what came over me. J has since left and did not give me his number as he said if we kept in contact we would do it again and that it was not fair on his wife. I have got his car registration, should I try to get his address or leave this as a fantastic experience.

OUCH! No please do not stalk him! THis was a one night stand and clearly not more. You were either very gullible or very vulnerable to fall for it. Your experience has nothing to do with penis size or its potential to grow, but with the quality of your relationship with your husband. Work on it, or get out of the marriage and find a new caring person who can love and respect you! Casual sex has risks of disease, guilt and resentment. Do not do that to yourself. Deidre - SASHA

7
Posted by: Jack | 2012/06/19

Hi Carol I also have the same problem as your friend small penis when not erect (about 6cm) but when erect is also 17cm. My friends also made fun of me about this, but as they say my wife knows better. Also don''t know about you guys not having sex, if you had a couple of orgasms you definitely had sex.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: XXX | 2012/06/19

Not sure about your measurements but in any event,forget him,he got what he wanted and has already forgotten about you.
Rather than avoid your husband,teach him some new tricks,try different positions/places etc.You are going to be real miserable if you don''t work on it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Carol | 2012/06/18

Believe me its true, I checked it properly.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: cm | 2012/06/18

From 4cm -17 is it true or its your imagination

Reply to cm
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Stevie | 2012/06/15

Don''t worry...ITS ALL COOL.

As long as you enjoyed it.

It only comes once in a lifetime...

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to Stevie
Posted by: V6 | 2012/06/15

Hi Carol

Wow what a story , very interesting though...listen sweetheart , respect " J"  wishes and let it Be......you will be a better person and its time for you to teach yr hubby some good lessons ..at the end you all must be happy and re light that fire that once burnt so bright........
Cheers
V6

Reply to V6