Question

An irritant

I wonder is someone can answer this question, how does one know that you have become an irritant - I suspect that i have become one and the person is not telling me in so many words. He is the father of my child (I wrote about him before) and he told me that he needed to sort things out in his life and we could pick up where we left off next year. I noticed that he doesnt call me on weekends, he doesnt call when we are not working. Sometimes days will go by without so much as a hello, when I call he tells me that he is busy at work. Other times he will give me a missed call but this time he doesnt even do that. I dont want to ask him about it and just feel that I should disappear, whether he calls me or not I will just have to accept. Could it be that he is irritated with me and just being nice when I ask him whats happening. I would rather us both go on with our lives than having to continue bother him.

After a long break, maybe one can pick u; a relationship again, but never "where we left of" - because both of you would have changed. Sounds like he's pretty content on his own. Why do you aassume it's somehow Your fault, that you must have irritated him ? Sounds like all or mos of this is happening within him, and he needs to be more frank with you, rather than expecting you to just hang around in case he later decides to resume a sincere relationship with you

2

Posted by: jen | 2010/12/17

sometimes you have to just wake up and smell the coffee. chances are, he probably has someone else in his life, but does not have the guts to end it with you, mainly because he would like to put u on a standby just incase things do not work with his other woman. if i were u, i would confront this by all means possible, get to the bottom of it. he should get his act together or ship out.

Reply to jen