Posted by: justin | 2010-03-13

an ich

my sister in law, her son and friend have been brakeing out in a rash she the most she thinks that it''s from something in her room only the people that go back there brakout it''s small bumps that ich and they are not in paches or lines , dont see any bugs at all but she lives in a trailer. help please it''s head to toe.

It is most propably body lice. All the clothes, bedding and carpets should be washed at 55 degrees celcius or boiled for at least 10 minutes. This will kill the lice and prevent any further eggs from hatching. The skin rash should disappear after a few days of wearing clean clothes and sleeping in clean bedding. I also suggest that the trailer is fumigated with Bayers room foggers.

The application Anthisan cream and Allergax tablets will alleviate the itching. This is available over the counter at pharmacies.

Dr Arnich Burger