Question
Posted by: Zee | 2009-03-25

ampits atchar smell

I am puzzled by this, whenever i eat atcha, i get the atchar smell under my ampits, why is this happening?is there help for me or i must just stop eating atchar?

Dear Zee
It is often the soluble oils that gets absorbed and then excreted in your sweat. You may need to stop eating it to avoid the smell!

1

Hi, I have the same problem when I eat atcha. I don't eat it regularly though. To get rid of the smell, I drink a lot more water than usual, sometimes with lemon as well, and within a few day the smell is gone. Hope this helps :)