Question
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/05/25

amount of portions

Morning, me again. How do I work out the amount of portions I am permitted for my size and activity levels. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Sorry

Dear Lizz
I did not write the article on that Portion Diet (I don't actually know who did), but generally speaking an adult woman requires 3 portions of milk, yoghurt or cottage cheese a day, 2 portions of meat/fish or egg, 4-5 portions of wholegrains or cereals, 5-6 portions of fruit and vegetables, and about 2 tablespoons of oil or margarine per day. Hope this helps. Otherwise check out the 'Balanced slimming diet' that at least specifies what you can eat for the various meals.

2
Posted by: lizz | 2010/05/27

Thank you this is all I needed. I have lost 2 kg since monday morning and all I have done was ditch wheat products, everything with any artificial ingredients such as preservatives, hard animal fats and refined sugars. I have also exercised for 45 min moderately.

My eyes almost popped out of my soccets, I have never even been able to loose more than 1 kg in a week on any diet.

Ps. I did not follow the portion diet, I just cut the above stuff out

Reply to lizz

Dear Lizz