Question
Posted by: ?? | 2009/04/06

Ammonia in discharge??

my discharge is causing any panties (coloured ones) that I own to looked bleached in the area that it is released. it is almost as if it had been in bleach. I think it happens mostly just before or after I get my periods which is when it has the faint smell of ammonia. There is no irritation or rashes, but how is this possible and what does it mean?

It may be an infection such as thrush. See your doctor to check.

1
Posted by: ?? | 2009/04/15

I' ve had thrush before, it usually itches and is accompanied by a thick white discharge. This is not the case though, there is no irritation.

Reply to ??