Question
Posted by: Nima | 2012-04-23

AMH levels

Dear Fertility Doc

Is it possible for AMH levels to increase, or is it a declining value?

I was told that I have low AMH and that my chance of IVF success is very poor. Prior to finding out about my AMH level, i already had 4 x IVF/ICSI failures.

Thanking you

Dear Nima

AMH levels decline with age. Minor changes may be laboratory testing based but the general trend is downwards.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Bee Sting | 2012-04-24

Good morning Nima,

Unfortunately, I don''t have the answer and the Fertility Expert normally takes ages to answer, but if you want... you are welcome to join us on the Infertility Forum. There is a bunch of ladies in the same boat... struggling to conceive.

Good luck :)

Reply to Bee Sting