Question
Posted by: need answers | 2012/07/27

ambeie

Hello their,a couple of weeks ago I had pain in my stomach and went to doctor I had problem to go to the toilet for nr 2 doctor gave me. Pills and power to make my stomach go,ever since that time my anus pain after I go to the toilet and itchy and rather irritating! I suspect its ambei(afrikaans),please give me advice on the must and must not''s,and steps to heal it

Dewald

Unfortunately, you will have to consult your doctor for an examination, to have a clear diagnosis made, as treatment is very spesific. In the interim, you can supplement your diet with fibre capsules and use Laxette syrup, twice daily, to soften your stools.